Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Picture and Ads

Okay I added a new picture ...it is a picture of some jewelry I made. There are some necklaces and earrings ..I have made many but since I believe them to be some of my best work, I decided to post them on This blog ..it is true That I sell This jewelry but I put it here for more of a pat my own back kinda thing ..I enjoy making the jewelry and the picture I posted is one of some things I already have sold ..that being said. I can make more..the stone in both necklaces are Sea Jasper. ..I only use things from the sea for the jewelry ..the chains and the borders around the stones are either gold plated or. 925 silver plated ..I use plated because pure silver and gold are both soft ...I do not care if you buy anything or not ..but if you want something let me know and I will arrange to send something ..for me it is more about the quality and the visual of it that matters to me ..the sharks teeth I use on all of the jewelry is found at the Beach and worth much more than I charge for the finished product ..I spend hours even days searching the beaches looking for the right tooth or piece of Jasper ..my wife and I enjoy this walking and beach combing so I don't charge for my time ..I love making jewelry and sharing my stories of the people we meet and the treasures We find. So if nothing else enjoy the pictures and tell me what you think of my labors ..my wife helps in the construction of this jewelry and since I share my life and everything else with her she deserves half of the credit for the finished products ...credit due is paid all of the time and she deserves much more than I have given her ..okay I've rambled on enough and since I am giving credit to my wife ..I will end with her favorite quote .. "life's a beach "..

No comments:

Post a Comment