Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Talk too much ?

I've been accused of talking too much and that may be true but I like to talk or type or Just plain use the gifts given to me ...I am a wordsmith and use all I can possibly use. .I don't always spell everything right and my punctuation sucks ..so if you are a English teacher or want to be a critic about how I use the English language wrong then put it in perspective ..look at what the computer has done to it. Give me a subject and I'll talk about it ..I'm not shy ..I'm not perfect and I can take criticism ..however if the criticism gets to personal. I will put you in my ever expanding OH WELL SECTION ...I like different points of view but I always form my own opinions ..write to me and tell me what you are thinking and what You want me to comment on ..I use humor like a chef uses his knives ..I know for a fact language can cut as deeply as any knife ..I try to get along with everyone and will be a friend if you need one ..I can be a critic. .a enemy ..a good time ...or a nightmare ..I don't like the nightmare side of but hey it jumps out of me now and then ...so if you want to play nice let's talk about you cares ..your interests or your dreams ..I will come along for the journey And I will learn something from everyone I see on my wall ...if I piss you off it will probably be intentionally but not maliciously ...if that is good for you ..tell me what concerns you ...if You don't want to ....OH WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment