Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nothing Important

I've been as lazy as I can get. .Too much sunshine and too much lack of inclination. Have you ever got out of bed and walked into your living room or den, sit down in your favorite chair and thought to yourself ..Why am I awake? ..I do that pretty regularly. It seems I have enough time to do everything that needs to be done in between the hours of 10 am and 12 noon ...after That I can go to the beach or take a nap or sit around wondering why I am wondering ..I go to the beach of course ...I've learned my lesson on sitting too long ..I know that if I sit too many days I will get out of shape and it takes longer to get back into shape at This particular age than it ever did at any other age ..so no sitting and getting out of shape ..I use my legs walking and need to do that at least 5 days a week ..It will keep me going I tell myself but the whole thing comes down to the fact that I just love the Beach ..walking 5 miles beside the waves crashing is just a really good stress breaker ..all the worries go away and everything seems right with the world ..as I walk I solve the problems of the universe and in the process I find sharks teeth and other beach treasures like shells and things other people have lost ..if I can find the owners of these things I make sure They get them back. If not I keep them or give them to other people I see out there solving the problems in their universe ..it is a tough way to live because income is small and everything is expensive but as long as I don't get charged to walk on the sand ,the big blue will be my destination ..other parts of the coasts in the United State's have other treasures than what I find where I go so tell me what you find or how you stop the world from turning in your universe ..if you watch court TV and want to tell me about Casey Anthony. Don't bother ..I have already formed my opinion on that child killing bitch ..I hate it that the police do not know that zanny or xanny the nanny is a euphemism or street name for Xanax. .it looks like she used drugs to babysit her kid but that's my opinion and as they say opinions are like assholes ..we all have one ...

No comments:

Post a Comment