Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Healthy Again

I went to the Doctor in june and had a scare. He told me i was diabetic and gave me some pills to control the sugar. I went home and looked up the side effects of the pills online and decided I didn't want to take them. I would rather try a diet and exercise. I started eating nothing with more than 4 grams of sugar in it and when i buy canned fruit i get the kind that says no sugar added. I cut down on carbohydrates and went to low fat. So with no sugar low carb and low fat i added eating portion size. Since june i have lost 75 lbs and my sugar levels are normal again. I plan to stick to this lifestyle and keep saying no to diabetes. On top of the portion sizes and the other changes i mentioned. I refuse to eat processed foods that have things in there I cannot pronounce. I walk around 3 to 5 miles a day and bicycle the two miles it is to where i walk. I feel great. This is the healthiest i have breen since i was 30yrs old. I'm happy to be healthy again and do not miss the lifestyle and foods i ate before. Any comments? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment