Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Life and Children

I heard a friend ealier who was complaining about the younger people. They tell me how "they know nothing" and " "what's this world coming to " conversations that I used to hear when I was young. No one seems to place the blame where it belongs. No one says .."you need a license to drive a car, you need a license to get married." However anyone..and I mean anyone, can be a biological parent. Grownups and I use that term lightly ..always say. "I want my kids to have more than I did" That statement itself should push you out of being a parent. . Instead of giving your kids more than you had...INSTEAD Give your children what you DID have..love, respect, and honor. Also instead of looking at the twenty somethings like they know nothing..look at them for what they are. Smart, ambitious you folks who want to change our wasteful ways and care about others. They are into charities, non-profit organizations and things important to life on this planet. Much like the youth of the late 60's..the ones who finally gave in and worked for the people they didn't trust. Too bad the baby boomers and the twixts or the tweens or whatever you want to label them do not get together and actually talk to each other. Their youth and the experience of the 55 plus crowd, we could actually all live up to what we wanted in the 60's and the others in the mid two thousands and actually change this world for the better. .so young people talk to your older friends and family about this and older people, don't judge them as stupid instead shut the fuck up and listen. They are a lot like we were ...about a hundred years ago...but that doesn't go away does it?. I surely hope not..

No comments:

Post a Comment