Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Lost Love

I saw a young couple happy and sound. Their world bright before them with smiles abound I see the brightness in the world they see It wasn't so long ago that was you and me Now I sit in my room no friends only my gloom. You have been gone too long to be blamed for my doom. I'm lost in my head with memories of bright But when I awake I've lost the sight Of things we dreamed.. things we wished . things we planned and things I've lost. I live in my head I'm wasting away No dreams no schemes and no hope today. I lost my life when you left that day. I saw you pass but my heart went away. I feel it beat i feel the crush. my hearts alive. I live in my head it's lost in the rush. No help no hope no way to repay the love I lost when you went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment