Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Feather and Wind

Are we here on a predestined course? does the color of my eyes send me down my path? Is the wind blowing me forth or is the way I go just a mixture of joy and wrath? Does God lead my way cradle to grave? do I wander around like a runaway Am I a captain or a slave? Am I no more than a feather in the wind? Helter skelter to and fro alive or dead? Or an ordered life that only God can rescind? Regardless of which or why I control many things that Good ,dark, or evil brings. The light within and without to the Wings that makes me soar on high. No regrets no sins abound So when I die my universe will Sigh with the sound Of the perfect soul that lived and thrived I will surge forward and explode through the universe not found Rejoice for your being, dance for your soul The universe needs you to fulfil it's majestic role.

No comments:

Post a Comment